5 January 2022 – Alan Belfield and the end of the BBC
In the video below, Alan Belfield tells us that the biased, lying, scamming British Broadcasting Corporation, the BBC, will be gone in 2022.
The broadcasting corporation will be HISTORY after it is SUED in court over its lies and protection of felons.
Watch and listen to what Alan Belfield says:
As the above video is on censoring YouTube, there's a chance that it will be taken down.
That's because Alphabet – the owners of Google, Chrome, and YouTube – are in the same boat as the scumbags in the BBC.
So, here's a bulleted transcript of the main points:
- The British Broadcasting Corporation continued its impartiality breaches right up to the end of 2021 with the Ghislaine Maxwell case, and something about Jews on a bus.
- The BBC boss will stand in a court of law in 2022 to clarify a few TRUTHS about the lying BBC.
- It's not a game. High courts and Crown Courts will be used. It's about the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth – something that the BBC struggles with.
- The broadcasting corporation continues to suffer low ratings, with only 7 million assholes tuning in to watch the staged CGI Queen's speech on Xmas day.
- The public isn't stupid. They know when they're being conned and laughed at.
- Ever since the BBC turned on pensioners for not having to pay it its scandalous TV tax, it has lost all respect and trust.
- The broadcasting corporation uses crooked lawyers in witchhunts against independent reporters like Alan Belfield, which eventually get kicked out after being found guilty of lying in a court of law.
- The BBC are the KINGS of COVERUPS. They are EVIL LIARS. They are vicious and will stop at nothing.
- 2022 is the year when the truth about the British Broadcasting Corporation will be exposed.
- The broadcasting corporation goes from one catastrophe to the next, with apology after apology centered around a BBC employee who remains anonymous and protected. That's the same person who lied to Princess Diana. She ended up dead.
- The BBC is losing talent with staff leaving to go elsewhere.
- Reporters like Alan Belfield get millions of viewers on their YouTube channels on Xmas day using a cheap iPhone to record videos. The broadcasting corporation on the other hand is struggling to compete for viewers even with its £3 billion budget of ill-gotten cash from its post-war (WW2) BBC license fee.
- The game is over for the BBC. Its talented staff is leaving. There's now no class, no honor or integrity at the broadcasting corporation.
- 2022 will be the year when Alan Belfield gets his legal revenge on the scamming BBC when everything gets exposed. The bullying, getting beaten up, and ending up in hospital – every story will come out. The BBC is truly EVIL.
- The BBC sent the bomb squad to raid Alan Belfield's house during 2021, knowing that he hadn't made a bomb threat. The police had to release Alan immediately, but not until they had 5 hours to go raid his home only to find eff all.
- 2022 will be the year when Alan Belfield will finally be able to sue the broadcasting corporation and get its big corrupt bosses in court.
- 2022 will be the year of justice, and hopefully, the end of the BBC when the compulsory £160 annual license fee tax on every household with a TV gets pulled.
- The scumbags at the BBC are so desperate for cash that they went around knocking on pensioners' doors over the festive season.
Now, what about the scumbag mainstream media in YOUR country, dear reader?
Look at who owns the media worldwide – CNN, ABC, etc.
You'll find that PURE EVIL owns it.
That's the entity controlling the narrative for the Elite and the Deep State COVID-19 pushers who are desperately trying to cling to power.
Oh, yes, 2022 will be the year of retribution as the EVIL ONES lose their mouthpieces worldwide.
Without the likes of the lying and scamming BBC, the evil ones can't control the narrative.
But the scumbags won't go down without a fight. Expect rattles to be thrown out of the BBC pram.